With distance – enjoy a carefree stay at the Hotel Baer & Post
A pleasant stay with safety, respect, hygiene and cleanliness.
You can rely on us!
2G CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENT
As a hotel guest, you need a Covid certificate according to the 2G standard, vaccinated or recovered.
In all of our rooms and restaurants, according to the BAG, 2G applies to all guests aged 16 and over with a mask requirement and mandatory seating for consumption. We only receive guests with a valid certificate.
A vaccination certificate is proof of a complete corona vaccination with a vaccine recognized by the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The vaccination cycle must have been completed for at least 14 days.
Proof of recovery is proof that you have recovered from a coronavirus infection in the last 6 months.
Family Vossa Christian and Andrea Patscheider Emmenegger and the team
PROPER HYGIENE IS SIGNIFICANT
- No shaking hands. Appreciation yes. Let your eyes shine.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Disinfectant dispensers are set up throughout the hotel. Use them regularly.
- When coughing and sneezing, we ask you to hold up your elbow or a handkerchief.
- Make sure there is a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people.
Contact surfaces such as: light switches, buttons in the lifts, remote controls, door handles and banisters are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
KITCHEN, RESTAURANT, SERVICE AND ROOM CLEANING
Our kitchen, service and cleaning staff are well trained and work under strict conditions.
Wear your mouth and nose protection in the buffet area. You will also find gloves and Disinfectants.
The breakfast buffet is still available. We serve meat and cheese at your table. In January, February and March you can have breakfast in the restaurant or in the Stüvetta.
In the restaurant we have introduced two service hours if necessary.
Our restaurant is open daily until 23:00.
Please keep to the number of people indicated in the sauna area, thank you.
The sauna is open in winter from 1 p.m. and in summer from 3 p.m.
Changes due to the current situation are possible.
WHERE DO YOU NEED TO WEAR MOUTH AND NOSE PROTECTION?
- in all public areas of the HOTEL BAER & POST.
- in all public transport: Postbus, Rhb/trains, cab, Engadin bus, horse-drawn carriages, mountain and cable railways
as well as during journeys with the hotel car.
- in all enclosed areas such as stores, pharmacies, banks, museums, post offices, doctors’ offices, gas stations, etc. Also in outdoor areas of facilities and establishments such as stores, restaurants and anywhere where the required distance cannot be maintained in public areas. With the exception of children under 16 years of age.
Face masks can be purchased at the reception.
FOR COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
If you experience Covid-19 symptoms during your stay, please report to the reception. We will immediately register you with our general practitioner.
Information on entry arrangements and current measures in Switzerland is available here:
Information is without guarantee. Please pay attention to the currently valid regulations.
We will be happy to inform you personally about the current situation by phone +41 81 851 55 00.
Vossa Famiglia Christian ed Andrea Patscheider Emmenegger e la squadra